TAMAN NEGARA RIVER VIEW LODGE (TNRVL)
Discover the wonders of an ancient forest at TNRVL. Pitch tent or check-into this forest reserve and bask in the natural surroundings of the Taman Negara park. TNRVL, an eco-tourism Resort that offers a variety of accommodation types promises guests this unique experience with basic amenities and sufficient modern comforts.
A virgin jungle expanse covering 4,343 square kilometres, Taman Negara was established in 1939 and is the largest park in peninsular Malaysia reputed to be The Best Kept Tropical Rainforest, thanks to its protected status. With minimal damage to this special ecosystem, TNRVL is dimly lit to avoid scaring off wildlife and conserves energy. Everything used is biodegradable and all the wooden chalet interiors are made of natural produce.
Taman Negara is a vast national park in Malaysia on the Malay peninsula. It encompasses a sprawling tropical rainforest that’s said to be 130 million years old. Kuala Tahan, the main entry point, is a base for the nearby canopy walkway, river trips and treks through the jungle to the top of Mt. Tahan. The park is home to tigers, macaques and birdlife, as well as the enormous flowers of the rafflesia plant.
TNRVL, a perfect retreat place after your adventures trip exploring the ancient rainforest and be part all kind of outdoor activities on our arrangement from jungle trekking, canopy walkaway, exploring the river, mount climbing, fishing, camping, observing wildlife and even for a teambuilding, all can be tailored based on your needs whether you are nature embracer, bird lovers, wildlife observers or expediters
- 9-unit accommodations each featuring private bathroom, LED tv with Cable channel, Air-conditioned with ceiling fan, Hot shower with bath amenities
- Gift vouchers dining at Taman Negara Floating Restaurant serves a variety local and western operates from 10am to 10pm daily
- If you drive in, hotel guests get free parking also free shuttle for hotel guests arriving Kuala Tahan by boat.
- Activities Centre to arrange all kind of short or day tours within the destinations for single or group travelers
- Mini market to ensure you don’t run off the basic survivor needs